Keep threats out of your Windows system
How Secure Are Your RDS Servers?
To fight today’s sophisticated threats, organizations must adopt an integrated security strategy that uses best practice technologies applied across the attack cycle and throughout the organization.
RDS and TSE systems have long been favorite targets of hackers because they have access to valuable information and they are relatively easy to exploit. A successful attack can result in a variety of devastating consequences including financial loss, damage to brand reputation, and loss of customer trust.
RDS-Knight solution consists of a robust and integrated set of security features to shield and protect your server against these Remote Desktop attacks.
It is the “must-have” package for securing large environments, running on Servers with multiple connections. Once a measure is set, all users benefit from it.
RDS-Knight is the best Security Tool for your TSplus Server: it responds to the latest RDP targeted attacks, continually improves an organization’s security posture and reduces the time spent managing IT security.
Full Remote Desktop Protection Manageable per User
RDS-Knight is a powerful tool designed to secure remote desktop, monitor login failures, block prohibited or suspicious IPs and prevent unauthorized actions from malicious users.
RDS-Knight exists in two Editions:
- RDS-Knight Security Essentials is the fundamental package to keep your Remote Desktop connection safe, with three protective measures. It is the low-cost security solution you can even apply to all W7/W10 Pro RDP accesses.
- RDS-Knight Ultimate Protection is the security tool every Windows Server administrator “Must Has”: it provides six powerful features you need to effectively protect your users’ environments and prohibit malicious actions.
1. Prevent: Act on known RDP threats
The most efficient way to immediately block a variety of known RDP threats without impacting network and Windows system performances is to use RDS-Knight.
Minimizing the attack surface with carefully controlled access is also an important part of the first line of defense. Control Who can access to What, and When.
- Lock your TSplus Server at Night = Time access restriction. When the offices are closed, so are the computers!
- Prevent foreign attacks = Geo-restriction. Eliminate the risk of being spied by a foreign nation, limit the connection to the countries where you have your servers and offices located. Forbid dangerous geographic areas to access you sensitive data.
Included ONLY in Ultimate Protection Edition:
- Keep your Users in a Safe Environment = One Click to Secure Desktop. Enforce the Kiosk Mode in few minutes!
- Limit Access per Device = End Point Protection. Allow connections only from the recorded devices.
2. Detect: Identify RDP threats
Zero day attacks and sophisticated threats are often engineered to evade traditional security solutions. Advanced threat detection technologies must be added to automatically detect previously unknown threats and create actionable threat intelligence. RDS-Knight focuses in particular on RDP items in a secure, instrumented environment to see how they behave, in order to turn the RDS risks into the safe.
- Event’s Viewer = Check the Defensive Job in Real-time. Every blocked attempt and action taken is automatically listed in the “Security Event Log”, accessible from the main dashboard.
- Documentation = Learn how to Use RDS-Knight to the fullest. Acceed a rich and up-to-date online documentation to find answers to any of your question and anticipate cyber threats.
3. Defend: Respond to Remote Desktop attacks
Once a new threat is identified, it needs to be immediately mitigated. This can be handled automatically using RDS-Knight direct intelligence sharing between detection and prevention features. Prohibited access will be detected and automatically logged out from your TSplus server.
- Block Brute-Force attacks = RDP Defender. Any malicious attempt to connect to your TSplus server will be recorded and the corresponding IP will be black-listed after several fails, until you decide to white-list it.
- Stop Ransomware Attacks = Early Detection of Ransomware Action and Interruption of Data Encrypting. Be instantly aware when a ransomware is active on your system. Get the list of the infected items and easily quarantine them. Learn where the attack started and how to avoid this issue in the future.